OfficeTogether is on a mission to make hybrid offices successful, and we need your help in bringing customers onboard. As an Account Executive, you will own selling our product to medium-sized companies across the world. You work in conjunction with a team of Sales Development Reps to create customized demos for our prospects. As part of the demo process, you will answer questions and overcome objections, while building rapport. We are looking for an Account Executive who enjoys and thrives working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and who is genuinely excited by our mission.
We believe 80%+ of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily. The world has begun transitioning back into the office, so we need YOU to share how OfficeTogether can support shifting work policies for companies.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together while also enabling execs to more effectively manage real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We currently service multiple paying customers in Europe and the US. We have raised a very healthy seed round of funding and give substantial equity grants to early employees.
Founder: Amy has 10 years of software engineering from Coinbase, Facebook and Harvard. She is a growth hacker at heart, running experiments at Coinbase that led to double digit revenue growth and has led teams in growth, internationalization, payment methods, onboarding and Android dev. This is her second startup.
You'll work most closely with Jacquelyn (Ex-Coinbase, ex-Google analytics) on go to market and sales initiatives.
We have a mighty team of 7 engineers that you may work with on growth initiatives or marketing website content. We will have SF and NY offices in 2021 but are hybrid remote, so you can work from anywhere as long as you have 4 hours of timezone overlap with San Francisco.
- BS/BA and 2+ years of direct closing experience SAAS deals for SMBs
- You are COMPETITIVE and driven to achieve goals - you meet and exceed your targets regularly
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- (Bonus!) Experience selling complex software solutions to HR or Workplace Managers
- Excite prospects about the OfficeTogether tool by communicating the benefits of our world-class technology
- Convert qualified leads into customers by educating customers on the value of hybrid work
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and OfficeTogether value proposition
- Serve as the voice of the customer and work with production and engineering to incorporate feedback into product improvements
- Track sales activities in Salesforce to keep up CRM hygiene
- Close deals across the US and Europe—east coast timezone can be helpful for scheduling.
To apply, please reach out to Jacquelyn at officetogether.com with a short cover letter and resume.