OfficeTogether is on a mission to make hybrid offices successful, and we need help getting the word out! As the Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for all of OfficeTogether’s sales efforts. You will own all prospecting activities across our international landscape by:
- Generating qualified leads
- Building a steady pipeline of companies that convert into long-term customers of OfficeTogether
- Setting up sales demos between the prospective customers and our CEO
We believe 80%+ of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily. The world will be shifting into the office all around the same time (Summer 2021), so we need YOU to help us drive leads to our product by sharing how OfficeTogether can support shifting work policies for companies.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together while also enabling execs to more effectively manage real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We currently service multiple paying customers in Europe and the US. We have raised a very healthy seed round of funding and give substantial equity grants to early employees.
Founder: Amy has 10 years of software engineering from Coinbase, Facebook and Harvard. She is a growth hacker at heart, running experiments at Coinbase that led to double digit revenue growth and has led teams in growth, internationalization, payment methods, onboarding and Android dev. This is her second startup.
You'll work most closely with Jacquelyn (Ex-Coinbase, ex-Google analytics) on go to market and sales initiatives.
We have a mighty team of 7 engineers that you may work with on growth initiatives or marketing website content. We will have SF and NY offices in 2021 but are hybrid remote, so you can work from anywhere as long as you have 4 hours of timezone overlap with San Francisco.
- BS/BA and 1+ years of relevant experience as a SDR
- You HUSTLE! Creativity, sales, and speaking with others run through your veins.
- You communicate like a boss, via email, video or phone.
- You are high energy, fearless, empathetic, and unafraid of rejection
- You are COMPETITIVE, motivated by stretch goals and get results
- You have experience using sales technologies (our sales stack: Apollo.io, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive/Manager in the future
- You know this is a startup; resources are constrained but your creativity and speed are not!
- Excite prospects about the OfficeTogether tool by communicating the benefits of our world-class technology
- Drive qualified sales leads to our product using sales technologies (Apollo.io, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Proactively reach out to leads via email prospecting, cold calling, and social engagement
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with the CEO
- Manage and maintain clean records in all sales technology including Salesforce, Apollo.io, Outreach, Google Drive, etc. and other sales tools along with various internal data systems
- Consistently exceed specific monthly and quarterly qualified lead quotas
- Work approx. 10-15 hours per week (can be full-time)
To apply, please reach out to Jacquelyn at officetogether.com with a short cover letter and resume.