We are hiring our founding team at OfficeTogether to build tools for companies with flexible work policies! \+70% of companies have decided to go hybrid, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily, and they will need clever scheduling and planning tools to optimize their time together and the company's commercial real estate. At OfficeTogether, you will be enabling the greatest leap into the future of work of our lifetimes while working with a fun, fast-moving team.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together and execs plan real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We are currently live in Europe and the US with paying customers. We have raised a very healthy seed round of funding and offer very large equity grants and competitive salaries to the founding team.
Our team is based in San Francisco, NY and Romania, with our main office in New York.
We place a high priority on what's best for the customer. UX plays an active part in roadmap planning and making product decisions.
Our engineering team is mainly based in New York, with design and the CEO based in San Francisco. You can work from anywhere! Ability to come to the NY office is a plus.
- Comfortable running the full UX process - UX research, interaction design, visual design, rapid testing and iterating.
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- An expert in Figma and/or Sketch.
- Have worked directly with engineers and can advocate for designs and UX during the development process.
- Love talking to customers to drive product decisions.
- Ability to work in the NY time zone and/or office is a strong positive.
- Own the full UX process for multiple ambiguous projects.
- Collaborate closely with product management, engineering, and stakeholders to define product requirements and inform product roadmaps.
- Deliver designs and documentation with limited oversight.
- Develop sketches, wireframes, visual designs, and interactive prototypes.
- Leverage, contribute to, and evolve an existing design system.
- Rapidly design, test, and iterate on early concepts to help inform product decision-making.
- Promote a design-focused way of thinking throughout the team.
To apply, please reach out to becca[at]officetogether.com with a short intro and why you're interested. Thanks!