OfficeTogether is on a mission to make hybrid offices successful, and we need help getting the word out! We believe 80%+ of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily. The world is on the brink of redefining the workplace. We need you to help us tell the stories surrounding all of it, create brand awareness, and execute our vision on the topic.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together while also enabling execs to more effectively manage real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We currently service multiple paying customers in Europe and the US.
- Rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate
- Ideally studying communications, marketing, or journalism
- Organized and detail-oriented to make sure projects get completed accurately and on time
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Conversationalist with an appetite to engage with our prospects & customers
- Interested in bringing-to-life event production and brand partnerships
- Flexible and willing to roll your sleeves up and dive in to help on a variety of projects
- Interested in the future of work, technology sector, and startup ecosystem
- Experience growing a blog, social media channel, or managing an online community (Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Experience at a digital publication or news outlet (previous internship, a campus publication, etc.)
- Experience in writing/acting for on-camera
- Work alongside the marketing team to execute online content creation, social media management, and events to drive consumer awareness
- Bring your creative ideas to storytelling to bring the brand to life
- Use social media to foster meaningful conversations with the public, customers, and prospects
- Assist with event coordination, including vendor management and day-of logistics
- Own research of industry trends in the “Future of Work/Workplace” sectors
To apply, please reach out to Lindsay at officetogether.com with a short cover letter and resume.