We are hiring our early engineering team in NYC at OfficeTogether to build tools for companies with flexible work policies! We believe +70% of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily, and they will need clever scheduling and planning tools to optimize their time together and the company's commercial real estate. At OfficeTogether, you will be enabling the greatest leap into hybrid remote work of our lifetimes while working with a fun, fast-moving team.
OfficeTogether is a collaborative work-platform purpose-built for the hybrid-remote office. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together and execs plan real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We are live in Europe and the US with multiple customers. We have raised a very healthy seed round of funding and offer very large equity grants and competitive salaries to the founding team.
Amy (the CEO) has 10 years of software engineering from Coinbase, Facebook and Harvard. She is a growth hacker at heart, running experiments at Coinbase that led to double digit revenue growth and has led teams in growth, internationalization, payment methods, onboarding and Android dev. This is her second startup.
Our founding engineer #1 left Facebook after 4 years, Harvard Computer Science, and will build the US-based engineering team out of New York.
Engineer #2 was a staff engineer and tech lead at Google, Duke grad, and will also be in NY! He has mentored 20+ engineers and has a passion for teaching.
The product team currently includes 2 designers and 9 engineers.
You are a hacker at heart. You know how to design and architect for scale, but you are ok to trade these off for speed and efficiency in the early days, which still making platform choices that enable the rest of the team to move faster. You are a product engineer and care deeply about the customer experience, and take great pride and ownership in your work. You aren't afraid to talk to customers and drive product decisions! And you know that good design and UX will keep our customers coming back long-term.
- Build features that enable the future of hybrid remote work.
- Work closely customers to understand pain points and build solutions 0 → 1
- Come up with your own product ideas and execute on them, from ideation → implementation → product analysis
- Architect systems and tools to speed up development velocity.
- Create an engineering process of monitors for every feature, regular review of incidents, bugs and exceptions, and mentorship-focused code reviews
- Mentor and grow junior engineers on the team. Create a culture of leadership and ownership.
- Communicate and make technical decisions which drive and affect company strategy.
- React + NodeJS + Typescript
- GraphQL (Hasura) + Heroku Postgres
To apply, please reach out to willy[at]officetogether.com with a short intro and why you're interested. Thanks!
Read about MyHeritage’s use of OfficeTogether on the WSJ.